KNH Sawatzky & Associates has successfully completed the prime consulting as well as the structural engineering services for multi-unit and mixed use projects in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
Multi-unit residential projects are one of KNH’s specialties having completed the design of literally thousands of units on numerous projects for over 30 years. KNH works collaboratively with the client, contractor and rest of the design team to achieve the goals and objectives of each project in the most cost effective way possible keeping life cycle costing and energy efficiency in mind.
Whether a client needs a brand new building, an addition or a redevelopment of a heritage building into residential units, KNH can meet the challenge based on our breadth of knowledge and experience.
Benefit of Service
As a full-service prime consulting firm, we work closely with you through each phase of your project design and identify design solutions that deliver functionality and the best overall value to your project.
- KNH is a strategic member of our fully integrated design team. We work with the same design firms on each project which creates a culture of collaboration and familiarity.
- We have demonstrated a proven track record of completing projects of excellence meeting the expectations of the client.
- One of KNH's hallmarks is our diligent field review process throughout the construction process. This helps ensure that what is actually built on site meets the code and all applicable standards. It also ensures that the construction documents are being followed to make sure the owner gets what he is paying for.
- Building components and structural system optimization is provided through a thorough design process, experience, proper use of current design software as well as staying abreast of new technologies.
- We don't stop until our clients are totally satisfied.