One of KNH Sawatzky & Associates' strengths is our commitment to proactive and detailed field reviews conducted thorough out the various phases of construction at strategic times. This is critical to help ensure compliance with the construction documents and all codes. This helps protect the owner’s interests to make sure that the construction on site matches what they are paying for.
The best and least expensive way to build is to do it the correct way the first time! As dedicated team members, we protect the best interests of the project during our field reviews. Field reviews are the last safeguard in place where we are able to identify deficiencies in the construction process and help take corrective action before it is too late and the problems are covered over. It is much less costly to fix these issues as soon as possible as this saves time and cost.
Through this consistent diligent process, we help ensure that every phase of construction is done properly to enable us to provide stamped letters of certification when the project is done. These letters verify that, to the best of knowledge, the building has been constructed in accordance with all current building codes and standards as well as the construction documents. We cannot do this unless we invest the necessary time needed during construction on site.
Benefit of Service
- Construction field reviews protect the best interest of the project, owner, contractor, sub-trades and all design team members collectively.
- KNH prides itself on a thorough and diligent field review process. Our team members have a wealth of experience and common sense you can trust.
- Our integrated design team members have worked together for over 25 years. We all know each other very well and help each other during the construction process.
- We perform our field reviews for our clients that same way we do for our own projects. As property owners ourselves, we have a good awareness of the interests of the project from an owner’s prospective as well.
- KNH is careful to recognize construction issues early in the process wherever possible to minimize the impact, which helps to maximize the efficiency and profitability of each project.